PrintForum 2018 Call For Speakers
Please use the following guidelines if you are interested in being a speaker at PrintForum, taking place June 6, 2018, at The International Centre in Mississauga, Ontario.
Even if we do not add you to the bill this year, Printforum is an annual event and its organizer, PrintAction, is also looking for interesting and quality content to provide our readership of printing and imaging professionals. Your speaker submission may allow for inclusion and coverage within our online content and print magazine.
To be considered as a speaker at PrintForum, your proposal must be submitted before end of day January 31, 2018.
1. Presenter and contact info (e-mail, postal address, phone).
2. Employer and/or affiliations.
3. Brief biography
4. Topic synopsis, proposed paper title, and a one paragraph description
5. Reason why this material is of interest to PrintForum attendees
6. If available, list of publications, papers or other speaking engagements
7. Optional: Samples of prepared material or outlines
8. Please list any other publications or conferences where this material has been or will be published/submitted
9. Core audience this material is geared for, as in type of printing or packaging business, or other
Please Note: Travel and accommodation is not covered for speakers living within the greater Toronto area